2021/22 Student Booking
In view of the COVID-19 situation, if you cannot travel owing to travel restrictions or if your universities / colleges are closed / have delayed the term start date due to the disease, you may request to postpone the start date of the 2021/22 tenancy accordingly at no cost. All you need to do is to provide the relevant information as soon as practicable.
Check in will be arranged in phases to minimise contact. You will be asked to pick your preferred time slot to move in.
About Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Coronavirus is a new infectious disease that affects your lungs and airways. The main symptoms include:
- high temperature
- new, continuous cough
- loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
If you have any of the above symptoms, use the 111 online coronavirus service.
Measures to prevent infection and slow transmission of the disease include, among others:
- wash your hands regularly with soap and water, or clean them with alcohol-based hand rub
- avoid touching your face
- cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing
- practice physical distancing by avoiding unnecessary travel and staying away from large groups of people
For more information and the latest update on coronavirus, please visit the NHS website.
Our Health & Safety Measures
As a response to the coronavirus, we have put in place the following:
- increased cleaning frequency with focus on high use touch points such as door handles and handrails
- hand sanitisers will be provided at entrance and reception
- protective screens have been installed at reception where appropriate.
- signage and posters to remind everyone about hygienic practices and social distancing
- 24/7 support
And if you ever need to talk to someone, we’re only a phone call or text away.